Route Driver & Equipment Operator
The position of Part-Time Route Driver & Equipment Operator roughly 30 hours to start. Late morning and afternoon hours. Will be responsible for the delivery of service, which includes cleaning/sanitizing customer trash/recycling containers, driving service routes, handling service paperwork, providing exceptional customer service, and maintaining the service vehicle and maintenance records. This associate is also involved in functions that include tracking job material supplies and working with other branches to ensure customers throughout the network receive a consistently high level of service. Possible advancement opportunities within the organization are available.
Essential Job Functions
- Drive safely and follow all traffic regulations
- Inspect and maintain vehicle safety
- Maintain cleanliness of the company vehicle
- Communicate customer feedback to the Branch Manager
- Follow mapped route
- Perform cleaning and sanitation of trash/recycling containers with attention to detail using hydraulic lifter and heated high-pressure water
- Use industry-specific software
Valid driver’s license (required). CDL preferred but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to grow within the organization
- Team player and willing to be coached
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position is active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and climbing. The employee must be able to lift and move items up to 50 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We Wash LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or other protected class status. In addition to the federal law requirements, We Wash LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. We Wash LLC also makes reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the ADA. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For further information about We Wash LLC, read everything on our website at wecanwash.com.
- Contact: Mike, 219-510-5316
- Job Type: Part-time
- Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Schedule: Monday to Friday