Terms & Conditions
This Agreement governing the terms and conditions of your use of the We Wash LLC service is between you ("you" or "Customer"), as an authorized user of such services, and We Wash (The Service).
This Agreement, together with any operating rules, policies, price schedules, or other supplemental documents expressly incorporated herein by reference and published from time to time by We Wash (collectively, the "Agreement"), constitutes the entire agreement between We Wash and you regarding the We Wash cleaning service. By using the Service, you confirm your acceptance of and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
We Wash offers the Service at its website https://www.wecanwash.com or by calling 219-510-5316. The Service is a trash can cleaning service that initiates a three-month subscription for selecting the monthly service plans. This subscription renews automatically unless canceled prior to your anniversary date and must be in writing and delivered by email or U.S. postal service to email@example.com or We Wash, P.O. Box 2285, Valparaiso, IN 46384.
In order for We Wash to provide its service you must abide by the following conditions:
- Trash can(s) must be empty
- Trash can(s) must be curbside and easily accessible to service personnel on scheduled service days.
- Trash can(s) must be free of excessive cooking/motor oils or un-bagged animal waste.
- Trash can(s) must be free of chemicals, fresh paint, glue or other adhesive, or hazardous waste of any kind.
- Trash can(s) must be free of excessive cooking/motor oils or un-bagged animal waste & cat litter
- Trash can(s) must be free of building materials, e.g. plaster, stucco, or concrete.
- Trash can(s) must be free of excessive yard waste including grass clipping.
- Trash Can(s) must be at the curb. *
- * - If we arrive and the trash can is not at the curb you are still charged for the visit.
We Wash Responsibilities
If We Wash fails to provide its service on the scheduled day of service for a reason other than the customer failing to meet his/her responsibilities in the paragraph above, We Wash will compensate the Customer by one of the following methods at its sole discretion: arranging for the service to be performed on the next possible business day, crediting the customer for the missed service or extending the service contract.
Modifications to Customer Agreement
We Wash may amend this Agreement at any time by (a) posting a revised Customer Agreement at https://www.wecanwash.com and/or (b) mailing or sending information regarding the amendment to the email address provided to We Wash by the customer. We welcome all inquiries, questions, and comments regarding any changes made to the agreement from our clients. Our goal is to always serve our clients to the best of our ability and any changes to the agreement would be solely made for the betterment of the service program.
Modifications to Service
We Wash reserves the right to modify our delivery of service for the betterment of our clients and the overall success of the service program.
You agree to pay all charges for your use of the service at the prices in effect for your area of residence at the time of sign-up. All charges will be exclusive of value-added sales or other taxes, except as required by law. We Wash reserves the right to change prices or institute new charges for access to or use of the service. Any changes in pricing will be communicated to you by telephone, mail, or email. It is your right to continue the service after your term or to discontinue the service at that time. Continued use of the services or non-termination of your We Wash account after changes are communicated to you by telephone, telephone message, mail, OR email correspondence constitutes your acceptance of the prices as modified by the posted changes.
- Payment for your We Wash service is due in accordance with your cycle of payment and must be made by the credit card designated by you, qualified check, or cash.
- Charges will be billed based upon your agreed payment schedule for the service that you have selected. If payment by credit card to We Wash is not honored or fulfilled by the issuer of your credit or debit card (or its agent or affiliate), you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by We Wash. Each time you use the service you agree and reaffirm that We Wash is authorized to charge your designated card. Your card issuer's agreement governs your use of your designated card in connection with We Wash and you must refer to that agreement with respect to your rights and liabilities as a cardholder.
- If you subscribed for the service pursuant to a special offer granting a pre-paid discount for a fixed number of months, your pre-paid fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable except for a proven relocation. You must promptly notify We Wash of changes to: (a) the account number or expiration date of your designated credit or debit card; (b) your billing address (for the designated credit or debit card); and © promptly notify We Wash if your card is canceled (e.g., for loss or theft).
- Your service is a recurring charged, based upon your service schedule to the authorized credit card. You may opt-out of future recurring charges at any time, as long as notice is received before the next billing date of your most recent sign-up by canceling via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We Wash reserves the right to suspend or terminate your service without notice upon rejection of any credit or debit card charges or if your card issuer (or its agent or affiliate) seeks return of payments previously made to We Wash when We Wash believes you are liable for the charges. Such rights are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other legal rights or remedies available to We Wash.
- The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
- If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable neither the validity nor enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall be affected.
- Neither Party shall assign or transfer all or any part of its rights under this Agreement without the consent of the other Party.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof unless any representation or warranty made about this Agreement was made fraudulently supersedes all prior representations, writings, negotiations or understandings with respect thereto.
- Neither Party shall be liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under this Agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, civil commotion, or industrial dispute. If such delay or failure continues for at least 30 days, the Party not affected by such delay or failure shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement by notice in writing to the other.
Thank you for choosing We Wash!